Ensuring all your car servicing requirements are met
Although your vehicle may have passed its WOF inspection, there may be other areas of the vehicle that require work, in order to be safe and reliable on the roads.
Our team offer a range of car servicing options for both petrol and diesel vehicles. If you want to improve performance and efficiency a tune up will allow you to save money on fuel and be friendlier to the environment.
A tune up may require:
- Replacing the air filter and spark plugs
- Checking the engine management system is working correctly
- Replacing engine management system sensors
- Carburettor overhauls
- Ignition system repairs
Your car servicing package can also include:
- Wheel alignment
- Battery testing and/or replacement
- Exhaust and muffler inspection and repair
- Brake inspection and/or replacement
- Cambelt replacements
- Clutch repairs and/or replacements
- Suspension, shocks and steering services
- Transmission and radiator repair and flush
- Oil change
Call us today on 04 475 8339 to discuss car servicing costs for your vehicle requirements.