Your local WOF testing station
A Warrant of Fitness is required for your vehicle every 6 months (or 12 months for vehicles less than 6 years old).
Our qualified WOF inspectors can provide a complete WOF check for your vehicle, and assist with any car repairs (that may be required in order to pass) promptly on-site.
Because WOF checks do not cover all aspects of your vehicle, we would highly recommend you combined your WOF inspection with a full car servicing package. This means our mechanics can check your vehicle's...
- Lubricant levels and condition
- Brake pad thickness or life expectancy
- Paint work and rust
- Gearbox and differential
- And much more...
Complete the form on the contact page today, or call us direct on 04 475 8339.
- Wheel alignment
- Battery testing and/or replacement
- Exhaust and muffler inspection and repair
- Brake inspection and/or replacement
- Cambelt replacements
- Clutch repairs and/or replacements
- Suspension, shocks and steering services
- Transmission and radiator repair and flush
- Oil change
Call us today on 04 475 8339 to discuss car servicing costs for your vehicle requirements.